Concentration and Self Confidence. The more you
concentrate on what you’re doing, the better work you’ll do. Better
work can’t help but lead to more confidence! As Grenville Kleiser
points out, “Fix the mind upon one thing at a time. Be interested in
what you do.Persistently work for a definite object. Take new
responsibilities. Apply yourself diligently. Let desire for
achievement make you concentrate with power on the work in hand.”
Concentration Affirmations. Memorize the following affirmations.
I go at what I am about as if there were nothing else in the world for the time being. That’s the secret of all hard-working men; but most of them can’t carry it into their amusements. – Charles Kingsley
Concentration Affirmations. Memorize the following affirmations.
- Examine things closely.
- Avoid everything that distracts you.
- Plan all work as well as you can.
- Concentrate with all your power.
I go at what I am about as if there were nothing else in the world for the time being. That’s the secret of all hard-working men; but most of them can’t carry it into their amusements. – Charles Kingsley




